• Uchwyty Na Gryfy I Obciążenie Mh-S208 - Marbo Sport

Grips for Grips and Weights Mh-S208 - Marbo Sport

Rating:
(0)

MH-S208 grips for grips and weights is an excellent product combining functionality and safety. Thanks to it, you will be able to properly sort and store the necessary equipment for your home gym.

287 items
€106.35
€111.95
Save 5%
Tax included
qty

€106.35
Secure payments
Visa, Mastercard
Free delivery above 100 Euro
Free advice via chat or email

MH-S208 grips for grips and weights is an excellent product combining functionality and safety. Thanks to it, you will be able to properly sort and store the necessary equipment in your home gym.

The MH-S208 range of grips allows you to store not only grips but also weights up to 200 kg.

*Load and grips not included.

Solutions used

Load bars

The MH-S208 grip has 2 load bars with a length of 21 cm and a diameter of 25 mm. The use of rubber stops increases safety during use.

Grips for grips

Everything in one place with the MH-S208 grip. It can hold up to 4 Olympic grips or as many as 8 short grips, which you will need during your workouts.

Maximum load 200 KG

The highest quality materials used during production, attention to detail and precision - these aspects contribute to the excellent durability of this holder. See for yourself - the maximum load capacity is 200 KG.

Space-saving

The bracket is mounted to the wall with 8 screws, making it extremely compact - you will avoid taking up the necessary floor space.

* Wall mounting studs not included.

Mounting keys

A set of assembly spanners is included to assemble the brackets efficiently.

Home line - equipment for home use

Marbo Home line products are designed for beginner bodybuilding enthusiasts starting their adventure in the gym.

The equipment is thoughtfully designed to be as functional as possible and at the same time easy to assemble. The Home series equipment is made of durable 40x40 mm profile, guaranteeing stability incomparable to Chinese benches in the corresponding price range. The aesthetics of the workmanship are emphasised by the elegant red and black upholstery on a thick three-centimetre sponge and powder coating.

To ensure the safety of your customers, our equipment has been tested for safety and compliance with current standards by the European Quality Centre.

The result of these tests, are the Safety Certificate and Top Security Certificate that we have received for the Home line of equipment.

• Series: Home
  • CN code: 95069990
  • Weight: 4.8 kg

Data sheet

Seria
Home
Kod CN
Waga
4,8 kg

Specific References

Carrier Informations Price
ECONOMY - DPD / UPS / DHL 5-10 days Free!
PICK UP IN STORE This option is currently only possible for small products. For products that you added to your shopping cart we do not offer local collection near your location. Please choose courier delivery and we will deliver product to your doors. Free!
EXPRESS - TNT / DHL / UPS 1-3 WORKING DAYS €22.00

Bestseller

Buy it with

• Grips for Grips and Weights Mh-S208 - Marbo Sport
  • +
  • Double regulated bench Mh-L114 - Marbo Sport
  • +
  • Ms-U114 2.0 folding training cage - Marbo Sport
  • €632.05-10 %
    Total price: €568.85

16 other product