2 people are watching
this product
Daily deal -5%
  • Drążek Uniwersalny Do Ściany I Sufitu Z Mocowaniem Na Worek Mh-D202 - Marbo Sport
  • Drążek Uniwersalny Do Ściany I Sufitu Z Mocowaniem Na Worek Mh-D202 - Marbo Sport

Multi-purpose bar for walls and ceilings with a bag holder Mh-D202 - Marbo Sport

A strong, well shaped bar is the foundation of any home gym. The MH-D202 universal wall and ceiling bar with bag mount from Marbo.

68 items
€57.55
€60.58
Save 5%
qty

€57.55
Secure payments
Visa, Mastercard
Free delivery above 100 Euro
Free advice via chat or email

A strong, well-shaped bar is the basis of any home gym. It would be good if it could be screwed to both the wall and the ceiling, such as the universal wall and ceiling bar with bag attachment from Marbo.

Universal wall and ceiling bar with bag mount MH-D202 from Marbo

The base made of 40 × 40 profiles provides the perfect base for screwing on the comfortable bar. The high-quality steel construction is powder-coated, giving it resistance to corrosion and damage of other kinds. A convenient addition to the bar is a grab handle for a boxing bag.

The handles of the bar have been designed to make using them as comfortable as possible. Both their diameter and surface slip are therefore optimal. The bar mounts can be adjusted, which is a major advantage of the apparatus. Due to the different conditions for different users, it can be screwed to both the ceiling and the wall.

How do I use the Marbo universal wall and ceiling bar?

First and foremost, it is an instrument for strengthening the muscles of the back and shoulders.

Exercises that can be performed with it include:

• pull-ups on a bar in a narrow overhand grip,
  • pull-ups with a wide grip.

Both exercises are equally popular and serve to strengthen the previously mentioned muscle parts. In addition to the indicated usefulness and components made of high-quality materials, the highly aesthetic appearance of the bar should not be overlooked and should fit into most home gyms.

Home line - equipment for home use

Marbo Home series products are designed for beginner bodybuilding enthusiasts starting their adventure with the gym.

The equipment is thoughtfully designed to be as functional as possible and at the same time easy to assemble. The Home series equipment is made of a sturdy 40x40 mm profile, guaranteeing stability. The aesthetics of the design are emphasised by the elegant red and black upholstery on a thick three-centimetre sponge and powder coating.

To ensure the safety of your customers, our equipment has been tested for safety and compliance with current standards by the European Quality Centre.

The result of these tests, are the Safety Certificate and Top Security Certificate that we have received for the Home line of equipment.

Technical data

Distance from the ceiling-43 cm

Distance from the wall-43 cm

Area occupied-to the wall/ceiling

Width-108 cm

Fixing holes-8 pcs.,

diameter:11 mm,

vertical spacing:184 mm,

horizontal spacing:86 mm

Libra-6.7kg

Profile-40 x 40 mm

Maximum load-150 kg

State-New

Attention:The product does not include mounting screws, because the type of mounting screws must be selected according to the type of wall.

Data sheet

Seria
Home
Kod CN
Waga
6,7 kg

Specific References

Carrier Informations Price
ECONOMY - DPD / UPS / DHL 5-10 days €8.99
EXPRESS - TNT / DHL / UPS 1-3 WORKING DAYS €17.99

Bestseller

Buy it with

• Multi-purpose bar for walls and ceilings with a bag holder Mh-D202 - Marbo Sport
  • +
  • Ms-U114 2.0 folding training cage - Marbo Sport
  • +
  • Sg-11 exercise bench - Smartgym Fitness Accessories
  • €432.90-10 %
    Total price: €389.61

16 other product

Product Review

Average rating

1 Review
★★★★★ Excellent 1
★★★★☆ Good 0