2 people are watching
this product
Daily deal -5%
  • Drążek Regulowany Do Ściany I Sufitu Z Mocowaniem Na Worek Ms-D202 - Marbo Sport
  • Drążek Regulowany Do Ściany I Sufitu Z Mocowaniem Na Worek Ms-D202 - Marbo Sport

Adjustable wall and ceiling bar with bag clamp Ms-D202 - Marbo Sport

Rating:
(0)

High quality universal bar MS-D202 from the Semi-Pro series. Training with the bar is great for developing the back muscles and biceps, so it is worth having it in your home gym.

131 items
€106.35
€111.95
Save 5%
Tax included
qty

€106.35
Secure payments
Visa, Mastercard
Free delivery above 100 Euro
Free advice via chat or email

Introducing the high-quality universal bar MS-D202 from the Semi-Pro series.

Training with the use of the bar is great for developing back muscles and biceps, so it is worth having it in your home gym.

Thanks to its special construction, the MS-D202 bar can be mounted both to the wall and to the ceiling. To do this, simply unscrew the 4 screws, change the position of the bar and you're done!

The bar has a holder for a boxing bag. You no longer need to spend money on an extra hanger.

The universal bar has been equipped with infinitely adjustable spacing of the handles. Thanks to this solution, you can add variety to your training and accelerate the effects of your exercises.

Multimedia

See what exercises you can do with the MS-D202 bar.

• Pull-ups on a bar with narrow overhand grip
  • Pull-ups with a wide grip
  • Pull-up on a bar with narrow grip
  • Pull-up on a bar in a wide underhand grip

Solutions used

Adjustable handles

The bar handles are infinitely adjustable from 20 to 50 cm in the narrow grip and from 90 to 120 cm in the wide grip.

This gives you a great deal of variety in your back and biceps training.

Rubber grips

The thick rubber grips have been specially designed for this equipment. They perfectly match the diameter of the bar.

These grips make training on the bar safe and comfortable.

Pressure knob

The spacing is adjusted by means of a pressure knob, with which you stabilise the handles in the position of your choice.

Six mounting holes

Thanks to the 6 mounting holes with a diameter of 11 mm, the bar can be securely fixed to both the wall and the ceiling.

The correspondingly large diameter of the holes will allow you to use the strongest mounting system.

Boxing bag holder

We have equipped the bar with a strong holder for a boxing bag. It is made of 3 mm thick steel, so it can withstand even the most intensive training.

This solution will save space in your home gym.

Semi-Pro line - equipment for home use

The Marbo Semi-Pro line is aimed at demanding home users who value comfort and confidence in their exercises.

The strong 50x50x2 mm profile guarantees maximum durability of the construction, while the use of thick pressure knobs and excellent quality upholstery in two colours leaves no doubt that we are dealing with top quality equipment.

Abandon compromises and enjoy the pleasure of exercising!

To ensure the safety of your clients, our equipment has been tested for safety and compliance with current standards by the European Quality Centre.

The result of these tests, are the Safety Certificate and Top Security Certificate that we have received for the equipment in the Semi-Pro line.

• Series: Semi-Pro
  • CN code: 95069990
  • Weight: 9.5 kg

Data sheet

Seria
Semi-Pro
Kod CN
Waga
9,5 kg

Specific References

Carrier Informations Price
ECONOMY - DPD / UPS / DHL 5-10 days Free!
PICK UP IN STORE This option is currently only possible for small products. For products that you added to your shopping cart we do not offer local collection near your location. Please choose courier delivery and we will deliver product to your doors. Free!
EXPRESS - TNT / DHL / UPS 1-3 WORKING DAYS €22.00

Bestseller

Buy it with

• Adjustable wall and ceiling bar with bag clamp Ms-D202 - Marbo Sport
  • +
  • Multi-purpose bar for walls and ceilings with a bag holder Mh-D202 - Marbo Sport
  • +
  • Sg-11 exercise bench - Smartgym Fitness Accessories
  • €283.48-10 %
    Total price: €255.13

16 other product