2 people are watching
this product
Daily deal -5%
  • Drążek Multifunkcyjny Do Ściany I Sufitu Z Mocowaniem Na Worek Ms-D203 - Marbo Sport
  • Drążek Multifunkcyjny Do Ściany I Sufitu Z Mocowaniem Na Worek Ms-D203 - Marbo Sport

Multifunctional bar for wall and ceiling with fastening for bag Ms-D203 - Marbo Sport

Rating:
(0)

Training with the bar is great for developing the back muscles and biceps, which is why the MS-D203 is an essential part of any home gym.

94 items
€124.14
€130.67
Save 5%
Tax included
qty

€124.14
Secure payments
Visa, Mastercard
Free delivery above 100 Euro
Free advice via chat or email

Training with the bar is great for developing the back muscles and biceps, which is why the MS-D203 is an essential part of any home gym.

Thanks to its special design, the MS-D203 bar can be mounted to either the wall or the ceiling. To do this, simply unscrew the 4 screws, change the position of the bar and you're done!

The multifunction bar has been equipped with as many as ten handles set at different distances and angles. Thanks to this solution, you can add variety to your training and accelerate the effects of your exercises.

Multimedia

See what exercises you can do with the MS-D203 bar

• Pull-ups on a bar with narrow overhand grip
  • Pull-ups with a wide grip
  • Pull-up on a bar with narrow grip
  • Pull-up on a bar in a wide underhand grip

Solutions used

Ten handles

The bar allows training in as many as ten different grips: parallel, oblique, straight as well as symmetric and asymmetric variants.

No other bar on the Polish market will provide you with such functionality!

Adjustable grip

Imagine the following situation. You buy a wall mounted pole, drill holes and it turns out that the material of your wall is too weak. You have to send the wall bar back, which incurs costs.

With our MS-D203 wall bar, this will not be a problem for you! All you have to do is turn the 4 screws and fix the bar to the ceiling! Done!

Rubber grips

The thick rubber grips have been specially designed for this equipment. They perfectly match the diameter of the bar.

These grips make training on the bar safe and comfortable.

Twelve mounting holes

Thanks to the use of 12 mounting holes with a diameter of 11 mm, the bar can be stably attached to both the wall and the ceiling.

The correspondingly large diameter of the holes will allow you to use the strongest mounting system.

Boxing bag holder

We have equipped the bar with a strong holder for a boxing bag. It is made of 3 mm thick steel, so it can withstand even the most intensive training.

This solution will save space in your home gym.

Semi-Pro line - equipment for home use

The Marbo Semi-Pro line is aimed at demanding home users who value comfort and confidence in their exercises.

The strong 50x50x2 mm profile guarantees maximum durability of the construction, while the use of thick pressure knobs and excellent quality upholstery in two colours leaves no doubt that we are dealing with top quality equipment.

Abandon compromises and enjoy the pleasure of exercising!

To ensure the safety of your clients, our equipment has been tested for safety and compliance with current standards by the European Quality Centre.

The result of these tests, are the Safety Certificate and Top Security Certificate that we have received for the equipment in the Semi-Pro line.

• Series: Semi-Pro
  • CN code: 95069990
  • Weight: 11.3 kg

Data sheet

Seria
Semi-Pro
Kod CN
Waga
11,3 kg

Specific References

Carrier Informations Price
ECONOMY - DPD / UPS / DHL 5-10 days Free!
PICK UP IN STORE This option is currently only possible for small products. For products that you added to your shopping cart we do not offer local collection near your location. Please choose courier delivery and we will deliver product to your doors. Free!
EXPRESS - TNT / DHL / UPS 1-3 WORKING DAYS €22.00

Bestseller

Buy it with

• Multifunctional bar for wall and ceiling with fastening for bag Ms-D203 - Marbo Sport
  • +
  • Sg-11 exercise bench - Smartgym Fitness Accessories
  • +
  • Long bar for chain hoist Mh-C001 - Marbo Sport
  • €247.92-10 %
    Total price: €223.13

16 other product