• Ławka Ze Stojakami I Skosem Ujemnym Ms-L106 - Marbo Sport

Ms-L106 Bench with Stands and Diagonal - Marbo Sport

The MS-L106 bench is distinguished by its 130 cm high racks with five-stage assistance. The bench has a holder for an optional prayer bar, pull-up or leg exercise device.

11 items
€245.50
€258.42
Save 5%
qty

€245.50
Secure payments
Visa, Mastercard
Free delivery above 100 Euro
Free advice via chat or email

Introducing the new model of the bench with stands and negative slant MS-L106.

The bench is equipped with modern and comfortable upholstery, up to 5 cm thick, which perfectly adapts to the shape of the body thanks to two types of foam reinforced with an additional layer of material.

The MS-L106 bench is distinguished by its 130 cm high racks with a five-stage belay. The hooks are made from a single piece of 4 mm thick steel plate, ensuring maximum safety during training.

The bench has a holder for an optional prayer bar, pull-up or leg exercise device. With these accessories, you'll turn it into a versatile all-rounder for comprehensive workouts at home. This model is an ideal choice for those who have limited space for a gym.

Multimedia

See what exercises you can do with the MS-L106 bench

• Narrow grip barbell pressing lying down
  • Dumbbell pressing on an inclined bench
  • Dumbbell overhead press on a horizontal bench
  • Dumbbell stretches on a horizontal bench
  • Leg presses on an incline bench
  • Side bends on an incline bench

Solutions used

Reinforced upholstery 5 cm

The bench has modern and comfortable upholstery, up to 5 cm thick, which thanks to the optimally selected stiffness adapts perfectly to the shape of the exercising body.

The strong faux leather in Semi-Pro colours is an elegant and ecological material. The whole is supported by a smooth MDF board. The durability of the seams is taken care of by Coats' Epic core threads.

Backrest adjustment system

The backrest adjustment of the bench uses a slider, which has a pin integrated with a pressure knob.

This solution makes adjustment as simple as possible, you only need one hand to do it.

Pull the adjustment knob, set the desired backrest angle and then tighten the knob to fully stabilise the bench.

Only this design will ensure your complete safety during exercise and the stability of your new equipment!

Attachable accessories

You can optionally attach a prayer bar, a lift or a Semi-Pro leg machine to the bench.

You can lock the additional device with a special pressure knob, which the bench is equipped with.

The curved front leg of the bench ensures one hundred per cent stability when exercising with the leg device or when training on the lift attached to the accessory.

With the bench you receive all the necessary components (grommet, cotter pin and knob) for mounting accessories.

Support

The latest model of stands is characterised by three things: versatility, durability and attractive design.

Pay attention to the shape of the hooks used to put down the barbell. The right distance between the handles will allow you to easily and safely discard the barbell if you are unable to make a full movement during the press-out.

Back and seat adjustment

The bench allows you to adjust the angle of the backrest in thirteen levels, including eleven positive and one negative. This solution will allow you to exercise your chest muscles at many different angles. This will make your workout even more efficient!

The seat is adjustable in three levels, so you can adjust it perfectly to the set angle of the bench back. A properly adjusted seat will ensure that you are in a stable position when performing your exercises.

Semi-Pro line - equipment for home use

Marbo Semi-Pro line is aimed at demanding home users who value comfort and confidence in exercising.

The strong 50x50x2 mm profile guarantees maximum durability of the construction, while the use of thick pressure knobs and excellent quality upholstery in two colours leaves no doubt that we are dealing with top quality equipment.

Abandon compromises and enjoy the pleasure of exercising!

To ensure the safety of your clients, our equipment has been tested for safety and compliance with current standards by the European Quality Centre.

The result of these tests, are the Safety Certificate and Top Security Certificate that we have received for the equipment in the Semi-Pro line.

• Series: Semi-Pro
  • CN code: 95069990
  • Weight: 37.2 kg

Data sheet

Seria
Semi-Pro
Kod CN
Waga
37,2 kg

Specific References

Carrier Informations Price
ECONOMY - DPD / UPS / DHL 5-10 days Free!
EXPRESS - TNT / DHL / UPS 1-3 WORKING DAYS €350.00

Bestseller

Buy it with

• Ms-L106 Bench with Stands and Diagonal - Marbo Sport
  • +
  • Sg-11 exercise bench - Smartgym Fitness Accessories
  • +
  • Multi-purpose bar for walls and ceilings with a bag holder Mh-D202 - Marbo Sport
  • €389.52-10 %
    Total price: €350.57

16 other product

Product Review

Average rating

8 Reviews
★★★★★ Excellent 8
★★★★☆ Good 0
★★★☆☆ Medium 0
★★☆☆☆ Poor 0
★☆☆☆☆ Terrible 0

• Reviews (8)