• M5560-i HMS MAGNETIC BIKE

M5560-i HMS MAGNETIC BIKE

Rating:
(0)

M5560-i HMS MAGNETIC BIKE

If you want to take care of your physical fitness and health, this magnetic bike is the perfect solution for you. It will allow you to exercise different muscle groups, improve your cardiovascular fitness, burn calories and reduce stress. Get to know the M5560i magnetic bike from the HMS brand.

571 items
€324.39
€341.46
Save 5%
qty

€324.39
Secure payments
Visa, Mastercard
Free delivery above 100 Euro
Free advice via chat or email

Magnetic resistance system:

The M5560i magnetic bike from HMS is an innovative device for training the entire body. The bike uses magnetic resistance that is adjusted automatically depending on your pedaling speed. The faster we pedal, the more resistance the flywheel provides. This type of bike is characterized by quiet and smooth operation, easy control and no possibility of overheating.

Resistance adjustment:

The M5560i bike also has an 8-level resistance adjustment, which allows the user to select the level of training difficulty. The resistance is adjusted using a knob located on the bicycle console. Each level of resistance corresponds to a different range of force needed to overcome the magnetic resistance. This adjustment allows you to adjust the training to your own abilities and preferences, as well as to increase or decrease the intensity of exercises while riding.

Smart Computer:

The M5560i magnetic bike is equipped with a special computer that tracks and displays the most important training parameters, such as time, distance, speed, pulse and calories burned. It also has a Bluetooth function, thanks to which you can connect to your smartphone or tablet and use the Kinomap application.

LCD display:

The machine works with heart rate sensors placed on the bike's handles, which provide accurate heart rate measurement. The computer also has a large and clear LCD display that shows all data in real time. It is easy to use, has several buttons and functions such as set, mode and reset.

Kinomap application:

The M5560i magnetic bike is compatible with the Kinomap application, which allows you to enjoy an interactive and motivating workout. The Kinomap application offers access to thousands of bicycle routes from around the world, which you can view on the screen of your device. The Kinomap application is available for Android and iOS, as well as for smart TVs and computers.

How to connect to Kinomap?:

Download the application to your device. Then, in the "Devices" section, select "Hardware Management". Select the type of machine you are using (in this case, an exercise bike). Then search for the FTMS brand and use the Bluetooth function to find your equipment (the bike must be in use at this time). Once you find the equipment, give it a name and enter the HMS brand. Finally, save and confirm by clicking "add new hardware".

Easy transport:

The M5560i magnetic bike is easy to store and move because it has special transport wheels. You can easily move the bike to any place and set it up as you like. The bike is stable and solid, so you don't have to worry about your safety.

Adjustable saddle:

The M5560i magnetic bike ensures comfort while riding thanks to the adjustable saddle. You can adjust the saddle height to your height and preferences by selecting one of seven holes. The saddle is ergonomically designed to prevent chafing and pain, and is easy to adjust.

The M5560i magnetic bike from the HMS brand is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to improve their fitness, health and well-being. It combines high quality, functionality and an attractive price.

*Specification:

-Type of resistance: magnetic, internal

-Type of resistance adjustment: manual

-Number of resistance adjustment levels: 8

- Flywheel weight: 7 kg

-Saddle adjustment plane: vertical

- Method of adjusting the saddle height: in steps (7 levels)

-Distance from the saddle to the pedals: 655-864 mm

-Distance from the saddle to the floor: 756-960 mm

*Computer:

-time: yes

-distance: yes

-speed: yes

-pulse: yes

-calories: yes

-scan: yes

*Display dimensions (mm): 80 x 42

*Bluetooth: yes

*Pulse measurement: yes

-Touch sensors: yes

-Telemetry belt: no

*Phone space: yes

*Transport wheels: yes

*Application: yes (Kinomap)

*Maximum user weight: 110 kg

*Bike dimensions:

- Length: 90 cm

-Width: 52 cm

-Height: 139 cm

-Power supply: 2x AA

-Product weight: 26.5 kg

17-01-014

Specific References

Carrier Informations Price
ECONOMY - DPD / UPS / DHL 5-10 days Free!
EXPRESS - TNT / DHL / UPS 1-3 WORKING DAYS €39.00

Bestseller

Buy it with

• +
  • SGN120 PRO SET 6IN1 WEIGHT SET 20KG HMS
  • +
  • SK98 SKIPPING ROPE HMS
  • €391.01-10 %
    Total price: €351.91

16 other product